Monday 6 February 2012

OOTN & FOTN!

I recently went out for a friends birthday and I thought I'd share with you all what I wore because I loved my outfit. My shoes especially, if you follow me on twitter (@slhxbeauty) then you'll know just how excited I was to bag the bargain that was my shoes!
What I wore:
  • Black sequin dress (Glamorous)
  • Green Shoes (Office)
  • Leather Jacket (H&M)

I've wanted some green heels for ages and so when I found these beauties in Office I had to get them. The best bit? They were reduced from £65 to £39 with a further 20% off so they ended costing just under £32! I was literally so excited I think the sales assistant thought I was just a little crazy!

As this is a beauty blog I have to give my make up a little mention!
My hair was in a really simple pony tail and then I went for a nice bronzed look. I wore:
I had such a fun night and I'm so glad I finally got to take my new favourite shoes on an outing!

20 comments:

  1. So so so so so gorgeous!!
    Georgia | frecklie.blogspot.com
    {dont forget to enter my giveaway!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome outfit! love everything about it, super hot shoes and jacket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you don't understand the love I have for those shoes! x

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful! Love the outfit! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! And your makeup looks goooooorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those green shoes with the LBD!
    Greetings from Spain! I'm your new follower!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG how gorgeous are you!!??! cute outfit, but beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you :) this comment came at the right time I was in a dreadful mood! Thank you xxxx

      Delete
  7. You look fabulous, I am so loving that dress, what a glam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amaaaaazing! That dress looks gorgeous on you and I love the way it looks with the leather jacket. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. youre so pretty!!! totally rocking that dress~


    ♡ whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.com
    *** Join my International Street Style Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are Beautiful! I love the styling! Great Photos :)

    ReplyDelete