Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Natural FOTD

So recently, I'm not sure if you noticed I've been getting a bit handy with fake tan. I've been loving letting the tan do the talking and just wearing minimal make up.
  • Chenel Soleil Tan De Chanel
  • Guerlain Meteorites Perles
  • Bourjois Delice de Soleil
  • MAC "Cheek and Cheerful" Mineralize Blush 
  • Bourjois Clubbing Mascara
  • Lancome Doll Eyes Mascara
A dab of lip balm and we're done! 
I know it's simple and it takes the minimum amount of effort (and time!) but I've just been loving it.

10 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! You really suit the glow :) I really want the chanel bronzer, would you recommend it?xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes, I would completely recommend it. It's amazing! xxx

      Delete
  2. Just got the chanel bronzer and it is love!! Your skin looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's amazing, isn't it?! x

      Delete
  3. I've never used Chanel bronzer, want to give it a try! Love the eyelashes, I've used both those mascaras, they're great. lovely blog I'm now following! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I love love love mine! Thank you x

      Delete